AMSEC is dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality technical documentation. We develop and update over one thousand technical manuals each year and customize documents according to individual customer contract requirements and in accordance with a broad range of military, commercial, and industry specifications. As many of our staff members are former U.S. military-qualified system and equipment operators, technicians, and engineers, they use their technical expertise to generate and deliver accurate and concise documentation.
AMSEC develops technical documentation in accordance with relevant U.S. military and common commercial industry standards including:
- Technical Manual Contract Requirements (TMCR)
- Technical Manual Preparation Guideline (TMPG)
- MIL-STD-38784 and MIL-STD-15071
AMSEC provides technical documentation using Microsoft Word, Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML), or eXtensible Markup Language (XML) processing applications. Graphics are developed using AutoCAD and commercial publishing applications. Technical manual distribution is accomplished by CD-ROM/hard copy. Final technical manuals are distributed as HTML/XML Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) from the SGML/XML source data or as intelligent Adobe PDF.
AMSEC’s professional technical writing staff is dedicated to furnishing customers with the highest quality service and support for the documentation we produce.
AMSEC also provides maintenance, modernization, engineering, design, information technology, data management and training solutions in addition to our logistics support services. For more detail, please visit the following capabilities pages and brochures:
- AMSEC Overview
- Maintenance and Modernization
- C4ISR Systems Support
- Expeditionary Warfare
- Integrated Maintenance Solutions
- Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Ship Design, and Construction Support
- Facility and Security Engineering
- Supply Support, Configuration Status Accounting, Asset Management
- Technical Documentation
- Information Technology and Data Management Solutions
- Training and Media Solutions
- Industrial Facilities
- Maintenance University – Maintenance and Material Management (3M) Certification
- Download or Print All Capabilities Brochures