Master Ship Repair Agreement (MSRA) and Agreement for Boat Repair (ABR)
AMSEC has boat maintenance and repair capabilities in place at Naval Coastal Warfare Groups 1 and 2, where the impact has significantly increased mission readiness and craft availability at a reduced cost.
Boat maintenance and repair present unique challenges in ensuring high readiness levels and craft availability. In any boat unit or team, there is often a strain on qualified and trained maintenance personnel due to turnover and high-paced, demanding operational commitments.
In any boat unit or team, there is often a strain on qualified and trained maintenance personnel due to turnover and high-paced, demanding operational commitments.
In response to these challenges, AMSEC provides dedicated Boat Maintenance Repair Teams (BMRT) with highly skilled, certified, on-site maintenance technicians, logisticians and coxswain trainers to assist personnel with their maintenance and training workload.
AMSEC personnel have the required industry and factory certifications to provide preventive and corrective maintenance services on boat equipment. Our on-site, dedicated teams are ready 24/7 to provide immediate, tangible benefits:
- Increased operational availability of craft and improved mission readiness
- Improved capability and self-sufficiency of boat crews through effective training
- Decreased maintenance costs
- Improved inventory management
- Improved maintenance documentation
- Prevention of costly and lengthy boat yard repairs
- Dedicated logistics and technical support
Maintenance control returned to operational personnel
AMSEC also provides engineering, design, logistics, information technology, data management and training solutions in addition to our maintenance and modernization support services. For more detail, please visit the following capabilities pages and brochures:
- AMSEC Overview
- Maintenance and Modernization
- C4ISR Systems Support
- Expeditionary Warfare
- Integrated Maintenance Solutions
- Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Ship Design, and Construction Support
- Facility and Security Engineering
- Supply Support, Configuration Status Accounting, Asset Management
- Technical Documentation
- Information Technology and Data Management Solutions
- Training and Media Solutions
- Industrial Facilities
- Maintenance University – Maintenance and Material Management (3M) Certification
- Download or Print All Capabilities Brochures